Costco gets robbed in broad daylight in open carry Republican Texas

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol:

He would have been fukked in the hood

nikkas would have slashed the front tires or even take the keys out the ignition if they was still in it
First thing that came to mind

Why not just cut the tires? Even if he gets out the lot he’s not going far

But whatever. It’s not their shyt so I guess they did the right thing. Let Home Depot deal with it

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Orange carts gave it away unless he stole the orange cart.
The associates running to take pics aren't wearing the apron tho so I don't know. I used to work at Home Depot. They don't have loss prevention or those bytch ass security guards. People steal and we aren't to do anything but record and report, never confront.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The associates running to take pics aren't wearing the apron tho so I don't know. I used to work at Home Depot. They don't have loss prevention or those bytch ass security guards. People steal and we aren't to do anything but record and report, never confront.
An employee at Home Depot thought I stole and followed me to my apartment complex :mjlol: I went back the next day too and gave 0 fukks.

I ain't steal shyt tho....it was a black person who followed me. I think they were a supe or some shyt. I just waved at her and smiled.

broller

Veteran
Daps
As long as the policy where you can’t touch customer exist, this will continue to happen.

Look at other countries where whooping customers ass is allowed and see how their theft numbers looking

Once you allowed to put hands on thief's, watch theft plummet

Facts

"
Lagos: A mob repeatedly stabbed and burned alive a man for stealing a pot of soup in southern Nigeria, local media reported today.

The unidentified victim's charred corpse was left outside a secondary school after his death on Sunday in the southeastern port city of Calabar, the national "ThisDay" newspaper reported.

The paper said he was part of a three-man gang who smelt the soup warming before dawn and followed the aroma to the kitchen of a private residence.

A woman who had been at the stove as they took the pot shouted for help and the three were chased by neighbours as they tried to escape.

The mob caught up with the man holding the soup and attacked him with machetes before setting him on fire"

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Facts

"
Lagos: A mob repeatedly stabbed and burned alive a man for stealing a pot of soup in southern Nigeria, local media reported today.

The unidentified victim's charred corpse was left outside a secondary school after his death on Sunday in the southeastern port city of Calabar, the national "ThisDay" newspaper reported.

The paper said he was part of a three-man gang who smelt the soup warming before dawn and followed the aroma to the kitchen of a private residence.

A woman who had been at the stove as they took the pot shouted for help and the three were chased by neighbours as they tried to escape.

The mob caught up with the man holding the soup and attacked him with machetes before setting him on fire"

Get stabbed and burnt alive over hot porridge brehs ⚰️

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still think they went easy on him and let him get away because :mjpls: