Cory Booker & Warren,Gillibrand to introduce Justice for Black Farmers bill

Daps
That's cool, what about them reparations tho?

Cory introduced the companion bill for HR 40 last year, why isn't propping that up and giving the bill the teeth it needs?

Biden never even promised us reparations.

But Trump and Cube said they were gonna give us 500 billion.

When are they cutting the check? :jbhmm:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
You'd think people would've been killed that noise about the whole "your vote doesn't matter" steeze after the GA primaries and how that cac De Santais flipped the bill on allowing inmates to vote in Florida

but gotta get them daps/likes/retweets.

The bothsiders argument is disingenuous and flawed. It's not a conclusion that all those individuals arrived at independently. It's a phrase that they heard often enough that they began to believe and repeat it.
This is along with the other repeated slogans and phrases that get brought up here, only to be directly debunked

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's cool, what about them reparations tho?

Cory introduced the companion bill for HR 40 last year, why isn't propping that up and giving the bill the teeth it needs?

That kinda would be a pump fake. Like reparations is ever gonna get out of committee even a feasibilty study has no chance of passing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
not silver :wow:.... not gold :wow:.... BUT platinum
full
fukk that what about a Diamond plan? What about a palladium plam?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Biden never even promised us reparations.

But Trump and Cube said they were gonna give us 500 billion.

When are they cutting the check? :jbhmm:

Cory Booker has a companion bill for HR 40, which he introduced last year.

He was talking big shyt bout that bill when he was in the 2020 race, why is he quiet about that now?:jbhmm:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Cory Booker has a companion bill for HR 40, which he introduced last year.

He was talking big shyt bout that bill when he was in the 2020 race, why is he quiet about that now?:jbhmm:
Ask your boy Mitch McConnell if he would bring the bill up or table it. Cory has strongly supported H.R 40 using "gotcha " tactics is corny lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ask your boy Mitch McConnell if he would bring the bill up or table it. Cory has strongly supported H.R 40 using "gotcha " tactics is corny lol

That's what I mean by not needing the clout for something that's not gonna get to the floor. Dude's a high profile guy. He consulted with the whip for the USDA bill.

There would be no need to attempt to ask how many votes can he expect from a reparations bill.

Mitch ain't even giving white people a stim check.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It would be pointless to pass some of these bills in the House with a GOP controlled senate and Presidency. A lot of the progressive stuff was put on hold for the election, in hopes of a trifecta.

A covid bill also is going to take priority.

See my repsonse. But think Mitch is gonna stonewall everything. There's not gonna be a COVID bill other than funding for the vaccine. Too many people got their jobs back to scare the GOP into doing something. Dude poisoned the last compromise for adding that companies can't be sued for not protecting their employees on the job.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Even though, Mitch is in charge of the Senate, he can still put up a fight and push for it. Not only that, he can push Biden on enacting reparations (not just HR 40), but pushing Biden to fastrack a $10T+ reparations package for ADOS, just like Biden is fastracking citizenship for 11 mil illegals.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Good for them :coffee:. I say that sincerely too. Again, I only voted for Biden because the other option was dangerous and irresponsible. That said, I fully expect nothing for my vote. I hope Biden proves me wrong, but I doubt it. Not gonna waste my time next go round.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Even though, Mitch is in charge of the Senate, he can still put up a fight and push for it. Not only that, he can push Biden on enacting reparations (not just HR 40), but pushing Biden to fastrack a $10T+ reparations package for ADOS, just like Biden is fastracking citizenship for 11 mil illegals.
Since we've asking for shyt were not gonna get why not push for yhe family court system to be abolished?