Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump is such a stupid son of a bytch. 85,000+ people dead and he’s trying to distract by making up some scandal about Obama:francis:

And all the media has to do is keep asking him 80,000+ people had died on his watch and what is he doing about lowering the death toll.... His bytch ass don't want to answer that question but run and hide

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Watching this conversation is wild.

These Republican politicians are literally idiots.

I don't know how slow or how many times Dr Bright had to say it. That congressman looks extra stupid b/c its already been proven hydrochloroquine doesn't work. Imagine donald got his way and people who had mild cases got it over the counter ended up dying b/c of it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Watching this conversation is wild.

These Republican politicians are literally idiots.

Who keeps voting for these dumbass Republicans :scusthov: ? The anti-intellectualism in America is just disgusting.

This is obviously a rhetorical question :ufdup: I know exactly who votes for them

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
2 hrs ·
President Trump went without a mask during a visit to a Pennsylvania medical equipment distribution center on Thursday, even as other government officials in his party wore face coverings around the facility which has sent millions of N95 masks, surgical gowns and gloves to hospitals around the country.

The president has not worn a mask on camera to date, even as his own White House has directed officials in the West Wing to wear one when social distancing isn't possible.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump visits PPE factory without a face mask
The president has not worn a mask on camera to date, even as his own White House has directed officials in the West Wing to wear one when social distancing isn't possible.

look at the gimp