Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I know it was more 10 k a month I forgot the exact number but this one prn nurse at the hospital I work was saying it was true but their hours were 12 a day 21 days straight. I’m good off that lol
I’m wrapping up night 6 in a 8 day span and already over it now :wow:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I think Trump already has covid, remember when this first started popping off, during his pressers he looked worse than her normally does and was getting winded every few words.
Trump is a known germaphobe so something is definitely up.

I doubt that he had it because I don't think he would be able to hide it due to his age and the shape he's in.

But another theory I have is that he had it and they gave him hydroxychlorquine so he's been pushing it ever since :lolbron:

Daps
everybody sharing that Dr. Judy mikovits video on my Facebook

Something is off about her. The way she glossed over and fudged some details.

What did she say about an "RNA vaccine" and what does that mean?

When people send me that stuff I just ask them "what is the best way to protect yourself from misinformation"?
TechCrunch is now a part of Verizon Media

In the video, Mikovits accuses Dr. Anthony Fauci of suppressing treatments like hydroxychloroquine—falsely touted by President Trump as a likely cure for the virus. While her claims appear to have landed at the perfect opportunistic moment, her beef with Fauci is actually longstanding. As Buzzfeed reported, in a book she wrote six years ago, Mikovits accused Dr. Fauci of banning her from the NIH’s facilities—an event Fauci himself was not familiar with.

Good article on her and the whole situation

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think Trump already has covid, remember when this first started popping off, during his pressers he looked worse than her normally does and was getting winded every few words.
Nah. Old fat unhealthy dude like him gets it we’d know.

Teflon Don just just finds a way to make it every time :wow: