Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Y’all gettin y’all hopes up if y’all think he gettin sick, only the following people have immunity:

Trump
Putin
Bolsanaro
Xi
Dueterte
Bibi
Un
Modi
MBS
Boris

If you ain’t a member of the legion of doom you more likely to die. Boris only caught it to give Britons false hope.
The Rona cure :ohhh:

DAX_J45UMAAJ410.0.jpg
:russ:
Sisi not on the list tho :mjlit:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:merchant:Spooky times ahead
Problem with this is that it’s a flat projection. Not wrong by any means but if we only aim to get back to what we had then yeah 10-12 years. There is an opportunity to really change a lot of things that could shorten that but I don’t have faith in the government to make it happen.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Problem with this is that it’s a flat projection. Not wrong by any means but if we only aim to get back to what we had then yeah 10-12 years. There is an opportunity to really change a lot of things that could shorten that but I don’t have faith in the government to make it happen.

I’m guessing it’s that bad then. It’s just crazy to see a single virus cripple the entire world like this. What would happen if a real catastrophe happens? We really aren’t prepared for anything.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I’m guessing it’s that bad then. It’s just crazy to see a single virus cripple the entire world like this. What would happen if a real catastrophe happens? We really aren’t prepared for anything.
How much did it cripple the world in the sense of is it going to take them 10-12 years to rebuild? That’s rhetorical but the virus is what it is. What leadership did in response is another subject.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Climate change is going to have us on our knees.

you are correct
ecological devastation (partly driven by climate change) is going to cause waves of catastrophes that our civilization will not be able to handle all at once. we're already seeing it with this pandemic (partly driven by deforestation) and the current plethora of severe droughts and famines.
we're going to have a reduction in our standard of living in the very near future. even those of us in developed nations.