Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl really putting going to restaurants, getting haircuts, going to a BAR over LIVING.

:what:
:childplease: it's not a choice between going outside versus "living", for the vast majority of healthy adults. that's just not a true statement

not that i'm condoning getting a haircut right now :skip:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
What is with this nikka not not putting his shyt in a link?! Wtf
fetchimage

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:childplease: it's not a choice between going outside versus "living", for the vast majority of healthy adults. that's just not a true statement

Plenty of young and healthy people hospitalized or dead. And sometimes you don’t know you have any underlying issues until something like this exposes them.

Obviously serious health complications are less likely to happen If you are young and healthy, but do you want to find out how your body will react?

I don’t. I’m good with staying the fukk away from people until this shyt is under control. However long that takes.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

Uh, how you think this virus is spreading so fast? Ppl who have the virus and not showing symptoms who THINK they are healthy are spreading the virus touching doorknobs, coughing/sneezing not wearing masks.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of young and healthy people hospitalized or dead. And sometimes you don’t know you have any underlying issues until something like this exposes them.

Obviously serious health complications are less likely to happen If you are young and healthy, but do you want to find out how your body will react?

I don’t. I’m good with staying the fukk away from people until this shyt is under control. However long that takes.
Uh, how you think this virus is spreading so fast? Ppl who have the virus and not showing symptoms who THINK they are healthy are spreading the virus touching doorknobs, coughing/sneezing not wearing masks.
:hubie: like i said, i'm not going out to get a haircut myself