Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
5u7BaFB.gif

So Glenn Close as Dr Birx
:ehh:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Lowest of keys, these pressers have improved my Trump impersonation substantially. It’s not on the level of my GW but it’s getting better.
:laff:

I try not to watch him too much because I can't fukking stand they way he talks or his mannerisms, but I love almost every impression done of him. Hearing it from him is infuriating but hearing it from Stephen Colbert or whoever as him is hilarious :laugh:

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Just think it took 12 years for the US get 60,000 casualties in Vietnam. If this was a conflict and we lose 60,000 servicemen in a month it would be an epic disaster politically. shyt I read somewhere that war gamed a ground invasion of Iran and the US would lose about 60,000 the first year of fighting. We lost 60k in a month and you have republican states opening up.
Listen I get it we have to open up. But if we open up premature we will have multiple lockdowns that last longer and will do economic damage. We have to ride this out. If not then in August or September we will have another lockdown and for longer.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

They know he's making himself look like a complete idiot. That injecting disinfectant was the last straw.

He might as well never show up after walking out today without answering questions because the media will ask why he walked out and will still ask those disinfectant questions.

:russ:

He's done!

But he'll be back.

Black Bush was preparing us for Trump.

Black+Bush.jpg