Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my state has the dumbest governor in Kemp, if these white folk weren't going to vote for Abrams they could have at least voted for Cagle (Lt. governor at the time) in the primary

White racial resentment will be the death of the Republic. It's the kind of blind tribal politics that have hampered Africa's growth for so long.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Oh yeah. I have to move on 4/30 by Noon.

Our Current Apartment and New Apartment are owned by the Same Management, but we can't enter for 24 hours.

So we will need a Hotel. Since no one is using them as much, we will probably get looks.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah. I have to move on 4/30 by Noon.

Our Current Apartment and New Apartment are owned by the Same Management, but we can't enter for 24 hours.

So we will need a Hotel. Since no one is using them as much, we will probably get looks.
Surely the managers can make an exception considering the world is going to hell all around you?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not everyone is an a$$hole in Florida. I actually know good people there. Shame the good will die with the bad.
you're right obviously, but i cant help but feel any other way

watching these highlights of what fox news and trump have been telling their audience for the past 6 weeks is absolutely disgraceful. republicans deserve this