Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

:bryan:I mean why even ask this guy questions? He won't provide any specifics or any helpful info. Just stop airing this shyt live.

A lot of times they ask him either pointless questions or as @Robbie3000 mentioned leading questions that seem to be made to bait him into saying something stupid to drive their headlines.

I'm really not trying to hear anything except stuff that affects how he is going to handle this. Hard facts and data as it relates to what is going to be done to address this issue. I don't care who said what about who. Is this highschool? :dahell: But at the same time, I also don't expect anything of substance to come from his mouth. Its just useless all around.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:bryan:I mean why even ask this guy questions? He won't provide any specifics or any helpful info. Just stop airing this shyt live.

He half way doesn't even know what the hell is going on. He's like a boy king on a throne who is pure ego. He's so stupid Cuomo can openly manipulate his behavior. Whitmer needs to learn how to do that instead of sparring with him.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
If FEMA is outbidding states for PPE, is Trump waiting to disperse that shyt to red states? They are eventually going to be the next New York because Republicans dont believe in science. Trump needs to be dragged out the WH if that happens. If states are still complaining about not being able to order supplies, the hospitals say they dont have adequate supplies, Trump is saying the states need to handle this themselves, the federal government is no shipping clerk, WHERE THE fukk ARE THE FEMA PURCHASES GOING? This shyt pissing me off.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL