Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:bryan:
I’m amazed you guys still have the stomach to listen to this dude speak.

giphy.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm like 20 minutes behind. Trump just asked a question about when the angry media (who "definitely don't like" him) will be sitting on each other's laps again. :dead:

Why the fukk is Trump asking questions at his press conference? :huhldup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m amazed you guys still have the stomach to listen to this dude speak.
what im trying to do is imagine him campaigning and debating after this

coronavirus took ALL the bass out of trump's voice. he's been planning on campaigning on the stock market and unemployment this whole time, but now they're destroyed. he's got nothing to actually run on :dead:

no one is tryna hear "we HAD the best economy", that's just :childplease: status

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Bruh, there was dude in one of our units in Iraq whose brain expanded cause of malaria meds. Had to crack his skull to relieve the pressure. And if this is the same shyt, side effects can get passed down to your offspring. shyt ain’t no joke and completely reckless by the American fuhrer
Yeah I never took my malaria medicine when we were in Iraq because of issues just like this.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
what im trying to do is imagine him campaigning and debating after this

coronavirus took ALL the bass out of trump's voice. he's been planning on campaigning on the stock market and unemployment this whole time, but now they're destroyed. he's got nothing to actually run on :dead:

no one is tryna hear "we HAD the best economy", that's just :childplease: status
Doesnt matter

Hes trump