Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media

Herman Cain's ghoulish "zombie" Twitter account tweeted that the coronavirus “isn’t as deadly” as once thought, despite the fact the politician died because of COVID-19 last month after attending a Trump rally sans mask.

wow
giphy.gif

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
The CDC said only 6% of the people died from COVID, I knew they were lying. Of course the government just wants to keep you in the house. They just want to enable martial law. Corona isn’t that bad more people die from the flu.:unimpressed:

It’s crazy how this has turned into the majority crowd. People are stupid as fukk with this conspiracy shyt.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The CDC said only 6% of the people died from COVID, I knew they were lying. Of course the government just wants to keep you in the house. They just want to enable martial law. Corona isn’t that bad more people die from the flu.:unimpressed:

It’s crazy how this has turned into the majority crowd. People are stupid as fukk with this conspiracy shyt.

I think the dumb maga fukks were trying to downplay it by saying 6% of the deaths also had comorbidities.

Of course 48.5% of sleeves have heart disease
Also 37% are obese

It's dumb to concentrate on comorbidities while talking about deaths because the general population is already in bad health

:unimpressed:

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
I think the dumb maga fukks were trying to downplay it by saying 6% of the deaths also had comorbidities.

Of course 48.5% of sleeves have heart disease
Also 37% are obese

It's dumb to concentrate on comorbidities while talking about deaths because the general population is already in bad health

:unimpressed:

like we have over 300 million people in excellent health :mjlol: I just hate how it’s being spread even by black people

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps