Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:merchant:Ah hell no

You can't ever get rid of a Virus. Coronaviruses have always been around; shyt some Mongolian teen just died of Bubonic Plague. This is just people with anxiety thinking you can just 'kill off' a virus if you get a vaccine. It will be like Polio or Smallpox, get a vaccine treatment and there is nothing to worry about.

barese

Pro
Daps
You can't ever get rid of a Virus. Coronaviruses have always been around; shyt some Mongolian teen just died of Bubonic Plague. This is just people with anxiety thinking you can just 'kill off' a virus if you get a vaccine. It will be like Polio or Smallpox, get a vaccine treatment and there is nothing to worry about.
We did eradicate Smallpox.
This is explained in the book Spillover by David Quammen.
We were able to eradicate Smallpox because it does not seem to be transmitted by insects or animals.
Other viruses that have a reserve animal or insect host can hide there from the human herd immunity.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
We did eradicate Smallpox.
This is explained in the book Spillover by David Quammen.
We were able to eradicate Smallpox because it does not seem to be transmitted by insects or animals.
Other viruses that have a reserve animal or insect host can hide there from the human herd immunity.

That's right. I was thinking of Measles. Basically where once you get vaccinated for this, it won't be a problem for most. It's just when you get to the Anti-Vaxxers and their stuff that they will come down with it in severe cases.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Underground+plant+whale_8995b0_7860349.jpg

Its more of em than you think