Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He should’ve saved the time and said this a couple months ago :snoop:dude is a moron.
:patrice:I don't like the changes in the past few days from him, first the mask tweet and now saying things are going to get worse before they get better. It's like he knows something bad is going to happen soon

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:patrice:I don't like the changes in the past few days from him, first the mask tweet and now saying things are going to get worse before they get better. It's like he knows something bad is going to happen soon

Yea somethings not right. I mean they did say this is gonna stick around for a long time. And it’s supposed to come back in the fall. I was actually watching good afternoon America and they had a segment saying how should we prepare for a 2nd wave. We’re not even out of the 1st one :snoop:

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea somethings not right. I mean they did say this is gonna stock around for a long time. And it’s supposed to come back in the fall. I was actually watching good afternoon America and they had a segment saying how should we prepare for a 2nd wave. We’re not even out of the 1st one :snoop:

too many months of
baghad-bob-brian-williams-650x491.jpg

and now we are approaching 150k dead, 1,000 people died in the past 24 hours alone and winter / flu season is coming and there is no signs of this thing slowing down.

There are literally hundreds of hours of him downplaying this, in some cases in the future this will come back to haunt him

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
too many months of
baghad-bob-brian-williams-650x491.jpg

and now we are approaching 150k dead, 1,000 people died in the past 24 hours alone and winter / flu season is coming and there is no signs of this thing slowing down.

There are literally hundreds of hours of him downplaying this, in some cases in the future this will come back to haunt him

Let’s just hope he isn’t in office if this comes back worse in the winter.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Bill Steinphen is the new campaign manager. He wants to underscore empathy and competence, and be right, most importantly. How will he look if going into the election, he's shrugging it off, while his voters are dealing with the effects of the virus, and the virus itself?
Trump is Homer without a heart.

Now imagine them talking about Covid trying to convince Trump to take it serious :snoop: