Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it seems like the answer is obvious, if you want to find the balance between the science and the "muh rights" crowd. just make a law where masks are required inside all buildings, but not outside

you could never police everyone out on the sidewalk wearing a mask, so why bother. i take a walk every day at lunch and dont come within 10 feet of anyone. but "masks inside" is a clear message and rule, thats relatively enforceable. no mask no service, and if you dont like it youre free to not go inside

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some level those who work in the medical field must feel disrespected by the lack of restraint by the population and leadership from our government. Humankind couldn't put on a mask and stay away from others, you just know climate change is going to be the greatest humbling in history
i dont blame any of them who quit :yeshrug: the people working hospitals thru this shyt are heroes. i wouldnt work that fukkin job

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This aint exactly a "quit your job" economy we're right now. It's increasingly becoming a "you're lucky to have a job" economy.
im well aware of that, but im just talking about people directly caring for infected covid patients :skip: not exactly the same as someone quitting home depot