Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Increased Cases in GA, death rate is still low and trending lower everyday. Governor will not add any new restrictions, so no issue from my GA POV :ehh:

My cousin caught Covid a couple weeks ago and has fully recovered :myman:.

I'm a little spooked. I just started going back to the gym last week. It is a small gym - maybe 5 to 8 people (or less). I wear a mask and wipe it down like boosie but...

COVID-19 Status Report

Glad your cousin fully recovered

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
God help the employees at these places. We’re headed for depression era levels of unemployment because people couldn’t control themselves & just quarantine and wear masks
It's going to get real bad real soon. Half of the jobs I've applied to have emailed me back saying that hiring as been suspended due to Covid-19. With the extra $600 unemployment benefit expiring next month, the unemployed will be spending less which will lead to more unemployment which have a domino effect on the entire economy.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm a little spooked. I just started going back to the gym last week. It is a small gym - maybe 5 to 8 people (or less). I wear a mask and wipe it down like boosie but...

COVID-19 Status Report

Glad your cousin fully recovered
Thanks breh. Remember the spike in cases also includes the expanded testing across the state and not just newly infected individuals. The death rate being low and more people recovering gives me a bit a comfort.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Thanks breh. Remember the spike in cases also includes the expanded testing across the state and not just newly infected individuals. The death rate being low and more people recovering gives me a bit a comfort.

You have to be relatively recently infected as these numbers are from the RT-PCR swab tests aren't they :ld: ?

What "non-newly infected" group are you talking about and how do you think they are testing them :ld: ?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Why does he keep saying this?

Obviously these 'embers' aren't being 'put out' or else Florida and Texas wouldn't have had to partially shut down. :snoop:

Simple. He is doing it for HIS people, but also in a way, he is the biggest coward in the country. He is afraid of what is to come, so he seeks Social Media as a 'comfort food', looking for people who fall into his bubble so he can like and retweet stuff that makes him feel like he is important.