Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This is the shyt she's been trying to convince everyone in my family to believe. False flag this, hoax that, saying Floyd ain't dead, etc.
I have a family member that's been posting dumb shyt on social media. Didn't quite go full tin foil yet but he's on the brink.

I told him to cut that shyt out, if he wants to be an idiot then be an idiot in private. How do you post job and company related things on your account and then all your IG stories are fukk Bill Gates and Fauci :gucci:

He graduated from community college but now he's a fukking expert on covid-19 treatment and how doctors are using ventilators wrong :gucci:

He knows I don't entertain that bullshyt but last weekend he tried to bring some dumb shyt up to me.

Family member: so Hilary was supposed to be in court on Tuesday :mjpls:

Me: I don't know :gucci:

Fam: Yeah Hillary was supposed to go to court :mjpls:

Me: ok so she went to court then? :gucci:

Fam: she WAS supposed to go but it was blackout Tuesday :mjpls:

Me: courts were closed on Tuesday? :gucci:

Fam: No, but it was black out Tuesday :mjpls:
Me: go fukk yourself :camby:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I have a family member that's been posting dumb shyt on social media. Didn't quite go full tin foil yet but he's on the brink.

I told him to cut that shyt out, if he wants to be an idiot then be an idiot in private. How do you post job and company related things on your account and then all your IG stories are fukk Bill Gates and Fauci :gucci:

He graduated from community college but now he's a fukking expert on covid-19 treatment and how doctors are using ventilators wrong :gucci:

He knows I don't entertain that bullshyt but last weekend he tried to bring some dumb shyt up to me.

Family member: so Hilary was supposed to be in court on Tuesday :mjpls:

Me: I don't know :gucci:

Fam: Yeah Hillary was supposed to go to court :mjpls:

Me: ok so she went to court then? :gucci:

Fam: she WAS supposed to go but it was blackout Tuesday :mjpls:

Me: courts were closed on Tuesday? :gucci:

Fam: No, but it was black out Tuesday :mjpls:
Me: go fukk yourself :camby:
Yep. She came with that shyt, too. I kinda apologize for derailing the thread but I didn't know where to highlight this.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I think I would honestly have to slap somebody if he came up to me with that conspiracy, bill gates, bla bla :gucci:
The irony of that whole conspiracy bs is that they always say "dont believe everything, question everything" but they get, ugh, """""""""arguments"""""""""" from some of the most retarded simpletons online without questioning how ANYTHING of that bs could make even an OUNCE of sense

:snoop:

I thankfully only saw two people on social media say that shyt that I know. One was to be expected because she doesnt seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed anyway, but the other one kinda suprised me since I didnt really know her for stupidity like this.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Social media is very much largely responsible for the spread and sophisticated traction baseless theories are now having. I wouldn't say I hear it all the time, but enough, that, the phrase "That is totally baseless" has become something I say way too much.

"The virus was created in a lab"

"Those buildings weren't burned by protestors, it was by the bank itself"

People seem to not know that the logic of the theory is that there be some substance to it, not just saying things and saying "you can't PROVE it's not true"

Not how evidence works.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegas opening is gonna be a super spreader event for the entire country. It is absolute insanity.
honestly, are we even gonna be able to separate the effect of vegas opening from the effect of the protests :yeshrug:

it seems like at this point we need to let the states do what they want, and then we take our medicine and shut down again if/when it looks like hospitals are gonna be overwhelmed. i dont see anyone putting the cat back in the bag as of june

plus with july 4th coming up, you know there's gonna be all kinds of "real americans" who won't let the government tell them what to do :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

tenor.gif