Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
i'm watching the funeral on CNN and i can't help but :huhldup: at the fact that two weeks ago we were being told that this was impermissible and massively irresponsible

the science hasn't changed in the past two weeks, despite everything else that has. this fukkin thing is probably gonna come back with a vengeance
It's going under the radar because of everything going on but places that opened two weeks ago are starting to see the spikes. Florida just had their biggest single day Spike yesterday or the day before that.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
i'm watching the funeral on CNN and i can't help but :huhldup: at the fact that two weeks ago we were being told that this was impermissible and massively irresponsible

the science hasn't changed in the past two weeks, despite everything else that has. this fukkin thing is probably gonna come back with a vengeance
This is no different than what families have been doing behind closed doors, you're just being allowed to spectate this particular situation.

The science said ease back into re-opening but you and a lot of other people felt that easing was unsustainable and we should just rip the band-aid off because small business, it wouldn't be accepted, and other faux concerns.

So when it comes back with a vengeance, then what?

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This is no different than what families have been doing behind closed doors, you're just being allowed to spectate this particular situation.

The science said ease back into re-opening but you and a lot of other people felt that easing was unsustainable and we should just rip the band-aid off because small business, it wouldn't be accepted, and other faux concerns.

That account will post another useless circle argument for likes and to use jay z emojis.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'm sorry, but this is the stupidest fukking thing i've ever read :yeshrug:

the fact that you typed that out with the intention of taking some moral and intellectual high ground over me is embarrassing

That account will post another useless circle argument for likes and to use jay z emojis.
:huhldup:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Damn. My daughter has been begging me to let her have sleep overs and I only let one girl come because her mom works from home like I do. I'd be heartbroken if my daughter got sick cause I know it would have come from me or her dad. I hope their family is okay.
My kid's a teenager and dying to hang out with her friends but we won't let her. Her friends' parents still let them go out like nothing has happened. We simply don't trust them and aren't willing to take the chance.