Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Hows everyone feel about vaccine? I'm not an anti-vax'er... but I feel it is rushed ... (for obvious reasons)
Yeah, I'm not taking that nor am I letting my children get this.

I have no problem with vaccines in general but this just doesn't have enough research or flat out trial and error behind it.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah, I'm not taking that nor am I letting my children get this.

I have no problem with vaccines in general but this just doesn't have enough research or flat out trial and error behind it.

Real spit.

shyt takes time to develop and after that, I'm sure they will test it on rats before they even go into human trials which takes even more time.

Muthafukkas will be quick to take it just so they can hit the club again

:mjlol::whoa:

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
That's what I just said homie.
I’m talking about I hope 2021 ain’t equally bad, but you right. We gone make it:wow:
mujPhZ.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
At least 15 of the graduating cadets who returned to West Point ahead of President Trump’s commencement speech in June tested positive for the coronavirus and were immediately isolated, according to a U.S. Army spokeswoman.

More than 1,100 cadets returned to campus ahead of President Trump’s commencement speech in mid-June.

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

15 West Point Cadets Test Positive for Coronavirus
More than 1,100 cadets returned to campus ahead of President Trump’s commencement speech in mid-June.