Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Florida has about 2800 in the past 3 days. If this is the reopening spike the Memorial Day weekend spike numbers could be:huhldup:

Yeah those spike numbers for Maryland is due to reopening even though people are still required to wear masks. The numbers after all these rallies around the country might be crazy.

Daps
Yeah those spike numbers for Maryland is due to reopening even though people are still required to wear masks. The numbers after all these rallies around the country might be crazy.
:wow:You don't even have to wear masks here. The more time that passes the less people I see wearing masks

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Florida. I was smoking with one of my boys the other night and he was telling me no one at his job has to wear a mask either. They're a restaurant and cooks nor servers are masked up. Florida gonna Florida

Gotchu.

Yeah all of my roots are in Madison county, Tampa, Miami, and Melbourne. My fam in Melbourne took it seriously with the masks but the others not so much.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about how much this has increased infection rate in Black communities.

White supremacists encouraging their members to spread coronavirus to cops, Jews, FBI says

Racist extremist groups, including neo-Nazis and other white supremacists, are encouraging members who contract novel coronavirus disease to spread the contagion to cops and Jews, according to intelligence gathered by the FBI.

In an alert obtained by ABC News, the FBI’s New York office reports that "members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus, if contracted, through bodily fluids and personal interactions."

The FBI alert, which went out on Thursday, told local police agencies that extremists want their followers to try to use spray bottles to spread bodily fluids to cops on the street. The extremists are also directing followers to spread the disease to Jews by going "any place they may be congregated, to include markets, political offices, businesses and places of worship."

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Saw a girl I know at coffee today

"is corona still a thing"? And I am not even clowning her!

People in San Diego are done with it, besides wearing a mask here and there, and I get it, look at the national leadership.

People here in Maryland are still all masked up. I live in Howard County and this weekend went to a few Home Depots looking for an item, grocery store, liquor store and one of our landfills. EVERYONE was wearing a mask and practicing good distance from each other.

Even with all that, there's still a spike in cases because of the reopening.