Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the second wave shouldnt hit as bad because the people who are most vulnerable should have been staying at home

im just being hopeful but :yeshrug: what else is there to say. whatever happens happens at this point

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
the second wave shouldnt hit as bad because the people who are most vulnerable should have been staying at home

im just being hopeful but :yeshrug: what else is there to say. whatever happens happens at this point
People are going home and interacting with family members, friends and neighbors. Also, COVID-19 kills young people too.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are going home and interacting with family members, friends and neighbors. Also, COVID-19 kills young people too.
they've been doing that for the past two months :yeshrug:

i mean what is there to say, its out of everyones control. social distancing has been an afterthought all week

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
they've been doing that for the past two months :yeshrug:

i mean what is there to say, its out of everyones control. social distancing has been an afterthought all week
Has this much people in every state been protesting for the past 2 months? Why do you act like this sometimes? :mjtf: :beli:

These protests are much bigger than those MAGA Trump reopening protests.

Daps

You think that but most of the vulnerable people the older gens werent going out much anyway.

Most of the people my friend who is a respiratory therapist, (so he's first in on the covid patients) sees get them from family. The ones who get hit the hardest get it directly from a family member so unless you isolate yourself from even the closest people to you I'd say you still have a very good chance of getting it

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
most people I see in Brooklyn are wearing masks but I think the second wave was going to happen no matter what

worried about the people protesting

:snoop:

what an awful year
I was out there in Philly yesterday I'd say about 98% of the people had masks on but with all the chanting and yelling I'm definitely sure covid was in the cut

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
People act like they don’t listen to the government. Main ones I see posting all these IG videos in the club and going about life as normal.