Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
he's lying :mjlol: he's literally lying about taking drugs to the american people. this fukking clown trump is human garbage

some reporter needs to ask him what dosage he's taking and who prescribed it to him

Either he's lying or somebody in the White House is out here committing medical malpractice and we need to get to the bottom of it :usure: :ufdup:

Might be time for Congress to launch an investigation. Can't put the president's safety at risk like that. :troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::snoop:I can’t believe we’re witnessing this stupidity from the president of United States.
at this point he's just digging his own grave :yeshrug: theres nothing to do but welcome and encourage it

i know biden isn't the most dynamic candidate ever, but if this country re-elects trump it deserves to implode

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
at this point he's just digging his own grave :yeshrug: theres nothing to do but welcome and encourage it

i know biden isn't the most dynamic candidate ever, but if this country re-elects trump it deserves to implode

Yea I ain’t a big Biden fan either but he might be a better choice than Trump’s dumbass. As long as guys like Yang and Obama are guiding him than we might be better off.