COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Damn so with 135 tested positive from the Diamond Princess.. I just read they have only tested 439 people so far out of 3,500!

the infection rate is probably gonna be crazy high once they test more people. Smh

Knuck if you...

any who... im still
In vietnam and head out to Phillipines Monday.

Now there’s a measles outbreak there i have to worry about.

Highway to the danger zone. Word to Kenneth Loggings.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Straight up canceled my Tokyo 2020 Olympics trip.

fukk all that I'm just gonna do a vacation trip throughout the US.

Man you shoulda still went fukk that. Probably would have been an amazing experience cant let this kind of shyt keep you away from possible once in a lifetime opportunities

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is rising, Brehs.

:lupe:

I'm actually quite alarmed (for lack of a better word)

I'm seeing a bunch of people saying the reason they don't want to go to quarantine is because they'll never come back and seeing other people say this is "population control".

This shyt is crazy.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
Trump won’t close the borders and risk the economy tanking, he would rather See half the country get sick instead

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

giphy.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Coronavirus Updates: Quarantine Ordered as Cases Are Linked to Shopping Center

Thousands were ordered into quarantine after cluster of cases linked to department store.
Nearly a third of the confirmed coronavirus cases in Tianjin, a city of more than 15 million about 70 miles southeast of Beijing, have been linked to one department store, adding to fears about rapid transmission in tightly clustered communities.

Of 102 confirmed cases in the city, at least 33 patients worked or shopped at a department store in the Baodi district, or had close contact with employees or customers, according to the Tianjin health authorities. Many of them had no history of travel to Wuhan, the city where the outbreak emerged.

Officials estimated that 11,700 customers had visited the shopping complex during a period in late January. The authorities said that those customers would be quarantined, and that the store itself, which they did not identify, had been sealed and disinfected.

Hong Kong officials have put into quarantine dozens of residents of one apartment building after two people who live on different floors of the building were found to be infected with the coronavirus, the authorities said on Tuesday.

The two cases appeared to suggest that the virus had spread through the building, perhaps through a pipe, raising new fears about how the virus spreads. In all, quarantines were ordered for residents of more than 30 units of the Hong Mei House, which is part of the Cheung Hong Estate, a public housing block in the New Territories area the city.

Officials from the city’s Center for Health Protection said the quarantine decision was made after an unsealed pipe was found in the apartment of a newly confirmed patient, a 62-year-old woman. She lives 10 floors below a resident who was earlier found to be infected.

:why:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Coronavirus Updates: Quarantine Ordered as Cases Are Linked to Shopping Center

Hong Kong officials have put into quarantine dozens of residents of one apartment building after two people who live on different floors of the building were found to be infected with the coronavirus, the authorities said on Tuesday.

The two cases appeared to suggest that the virus had spread through the building, perhaps through a pipe, raising new fears about how the virus spreads. In all, quarantines were ordered for residents of more than 30 units of the Hong Mei House, which is part of the Cheung Hong Estate, a public housing block in the New Territories area the city.

Officials from the city’s Center for Health Protection said the quarantine decision was made after an unsealed pipe was found in the apartment of a newly confirmed patient, a 62-year-old woman. She lives 10 floors below a resident who was earlier found to be infected.

:why:

If that is true then it's

thats-it-man-5c9f5c.jpg