Corona Covideo Ent. presents: Unforgiven 2001 at 7:30pm EST

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
idk if you watched that Ruthless Agression doc but they basically said they didn't bring over the stars cause they didn't wanna buy out their contracts :shaq2:

cheap ass Cokeboy should've opened up the checkbook and gave us that piff :ufdup:
All that money Vince burned for the OG XFL likely could’ve paid for all those big star contracts with ease. Dude was hellbent on competing with the NFL :francis:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
All that money Vince burned for the OG XFL likely could’ve paid for all those big star contracts with ease. Dude was hellbent on competing with the NFL :francis:

man i was just thinking the other day how funny it is that Cokeboy did all this preparation for the XFL revival just for the whole season to get canceled cause of a random pandemic :mjlol:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
mani was just thinking the other day how funny it is that Cokeboy did all this preparation for the XFL revival just for the whole season to get canceled cause of a random pandemic :mjlol:
It’s crazy cause it was lowkey starting to heat up :wow:

Vince canceled XFL season with quickness and players still got paid. I know the wrestlers were prob pissed upon finding that out and they still had to work TVs/Mania:russ: