Corona Covideo Ent. presents: Unforgiven 2001 at 7:30pm EST

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Guess I came in too late for it, but there's a point in this match where...something goes wrong (I believe with Adams) and Undertaker just very loudly and audibly screams "fukk" for the hardcam to see.

It's one of the funniest moments in Taker's career, and one of the funnier moments of this god awful invasion. I'll have to find it at some point.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Steph tryna throw the p*ssy at RVD and that nikka in his lockerroom like

jQWwRm4IamFnI8gjJEvuRSiDH7W5BnTnqLZOO5fMbRKemvsAifupB6b_OLdIqbWuGbu4h3HEvcO6aguoK1zgn0WCVDULLbVKlJvYisXhEP4neeK5PwfLv7e4CoA

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I'm looking forward to this next match...I've been looking at some old RVD matches (96-02) and I'm reminding myself of how ridiculously innovative and athletic he was in his prime (if you ever can find his chair surfboard spot, watch it. It's still one of the more amazing feats of strength, coordination, and speed I've seen in my two plus decades of watching wrestling. In fact, there are about 3 or 4 spots in his Living Dangerously match with Jerry Lynn that would still blow minds if they debuted today). We forget this due to what he eventually became, but he was definitely the real deal in his prime.