2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
yes :troll:

TNA wrestlers have been doing that for 15 years :mjgrin:

Austin and Ronald McDonald putting on that 5 star classic at McMania 7 :banderas:

maxresdefault.jpg

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
the documentary called "The Mania of WrestleMania" that WWE released with the purchase of the WM20 DVD is a great watch if you haven't seen it ... you can find it broken into parts on YouTube and DailyMotion.

it's a behind the scenes look at WrestleMania 19 and follows Austin, Angle, Lesnar, and Rock very closely ... you see all of the pain and suffering that Austin and Angle were going through just to somehow get to their Mania 19 matches. it's one of the best documentaries WWE has ever done. it's a shame it isn't more well known or on the Network. highly suggest if you haven't see it go check it out.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
man i can't believe this shyt is damn near 20 years old :mindblown:

shyt be such a mind fukk to think about some time like it does not seem like that long ago

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
the documentary called "The Mania of WrestleMania" that WWE released with the purchase of the WM20 DVD is a great watch if you haven't seen it ... you can find it broken into parts on YouTube and DailyMotion.

it's a behind the scenes look at WrestleMania 19 and follows Austin, Angle, Lesnar, and Rock very closely ... you see all of the pain and suffering that Austin and Angle were going through just to somehow get to their Mania 19 matches. it's one of the best documentaries WWE has ever done. it's a shame it isn't more well known or on the Network. highly suggest if you haven't see it go check it out.
This summary is :merchant: when factoring in all the disaster that could’ve happened at WM 19

Cena vs Fabolous in a rap battle would’ve been legendary fukkery :russ:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
This summary is :merchant: when factoring in all the disaster that could’ve happened at WM 19

Cena vs Fabolous in a rap battle would’ve been legendary fukkery :russ:

man i was hospitalized once before for drinking too many energy drinks too i feel Austin on that :wow: