Cornhusked to Death: #8 Ohio State vs Nebraska Game Thread

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I like our chances in this game more than most, especially since we are much better than our record but unless we play a perfect game and Adrian absolutely goes off for a historic game AND Ohio State plays with no heart which won't happen after having 2 weeks to prep & after their terrible loss to Purdue, we ain't beating them.

I'll just be happy with losing by 14 or less with this current team, give coach Frost a couple years to get his players and have his system in place and ill expect to win these type of games.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:what:

I been reppin the Huskers since SOHH.

I WENT to Nebraska, for crying out loud. :martin: My Dad's family is all throughout North O.

And you wildin....what has our defense shown consistency-wise to suggest that they will slow down a pissed off Ohio State team coming off rest? :stopitslime:

Our only chance is to outscore them, and we ain't doin that, either.

I agree with your score prediction...but it's gon' be the other way around.

I always wondered what it’s like to be black growing up in Nebraska

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Awful. In Omaha, it’s a small city full of poor, clicky negros. All “black this, black that” is completely false. The feminists and homosexuals actively work to keep straight black male hatred going. Lots of ignorance :snoop: Lots of impoverished white people, so there’s a sizable meth/c00n community too :eh: but in the midst of all this self-deluded poverty, there’s vast suburbs of your plain religious working American

:ohhh:

What the women looking like (read sistah’s)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
whxx0k.jpg