Cormega-Mega Philosophy is easily ALBUM OF THE YEAR

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Whats better than it? :sas2:
That's all subjective, I already said what albums I liked more in a previous post. :manny:

My issue with this post is not that you said it was AOTY, it's that you put it at a pedestal like nothing comes close. :scusthov:

The album ain't THAT good :heh:

Just out of QB, Trag dropped an album that's just as good if not better. :comeon:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Definitely one of the best albums of the year. He did his thing on there and similar to Cole he touched on topics that really needs to be touched on in this environment. Pinata is my album of the year tho.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
Definitely one of the best albums of the year. He did his thing on there and similar to Cole he touched on topics that really needs to be touched on in this environment. Pinata is my album of the year tho.

yea i was really feelin that pinata album too but that mega shyt touched the soul

also been a mega fan for a long time- he makes great albums n to me he did it again n dropped the album of the year

Truth200

Banned
Daps
That's all subjective, I already said what albums I liked more in a previous post. :manny:

My issue with this post is not that you said it was AOTY, it's that you put it at a pedestal like nothing comes close. :scusthov:

The album ain't THAT good :heh:

Just out of QB, Trag dropped an album that's just as good if not better. :comeon:

I like the Gibbs album i would put it top three of the year with Mega & Trag.

But as much as i like DJ Mustard beats YG is just too c00nish for me.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The realness is a top 10 album for me
This shyt was straight garbage
Preachy album with no replay value

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic album. It's much better than Pinata to me. Pinata was cool, it had some good beats, some decent/good rhyming but Mega Philosophy actually has substance behind it and depth which gives it much more longevity and replay value to me. I think in time people appreciate Mega Philosophy more and more. When Pinata first came out I thought it was a solid 4 mic album, over time though my rating dropped slightly to 3.5 as I never wanna listen to that anymore, I know some disagree and that's cool but to me that's what it is. There's probably 1 song from Pinata I still occasionally get the urge to listen to, but the whole album no, considering the fact I heard the album late too this isn't good. Mega Philosophy I can put on anytime and really enjoy it, because the content is timeless, there's a higher level of lyrics and skill displayed, the beats aren't just "dope beats" they are crafted to make great songs by a master producer, it has positivity and inspiration. It's hard, he's going at a lot of people. The album is fantastic to me, it's a classic to me. The Realness might be his best still, but Mega Philosophy to me is his 2nd best, it's very concise and tight, there's no bad songs, it's an experience. There's energy on the album, different flows, it's what a lot of people claim they want from an album, well to me it's genuinely what I want so I fukk with it heavy.

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:

mega with the album of the year most def

but they were some real sick albums this year- honorable mentions:

run the jewels- run the jewels 2
freddie gibbs/madlib- cocaine pinata
ras kass n apollo brown- blasphemy
wu tang clan- a better tomorrow
ghost- 36 seasons
the jacka- what happened to the world
tragedy khadafi- pre magnum opus
ransom- pain n glory

Do you have a link for the Tragedy joint?????

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Lol...no it isn't. It's average at best. I'll never understand the Cormega overrating on the site. Most average rapper ever.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
it's between that and cocaine pinata to me..if I had to choose though it would probably be cocaine pinata..a special honorable mention goes out to yg's album and jacka's street album...I fukked with both of those heavy

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had given Mega album of the year until Azealia Banks dropped "Broke With Expensive Taste" ........Her album was refreshing and youthful and so on time. Megas album was dope but seriously it sounds like something that should've came out in the mid-late 2000's.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
Do you have a link for the Tragedy joint?????

sent

I had given Mega album of the year until Azealia Banks dropped "Broke With Expensive Taste" ........Her album was refreshing and youthful and so on time. Megas album was dope but seriously it sounds like something that should've came out in the mid-late 2000's.

azealia banks album was dope too but her album aint fukking with megas album