Corey Holcomb - Your Way Ain't Working(Friday 10:30, Showtime)

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
this was funny but it felt kind of short ? think like 45 minutes...you can tell the women were getting mad @ him...I love his stuff but I know it aint for everyone :manny:

he spittin too much truth to these girls

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Him going at that chick at the end was hilarious.

LOL @ Winky Wright and Floyd being at every special ever taped in Vegas.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He is funny but i think he be dissing woman entirely too much. I mean i kind listen to the vulgar jokes all day but when u r just saying different variations of the same joke then it gets repetitive. Ya'll think homegirl was just a plant in the crowd? Seemed kind of obvious if u ask me. And has anyone heard of the comedian DAMN FOOL? That boy a trip.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
He is funny but i think he be dissing woman entirely too much. I mean i kind listen to the vulgar jokes all day but when u r just saying different variations of the same joke then it gets repetitive. Ya'll think homegirl was just a plant in the crowd? Seemed kind of obvious if u ask me. And has anyone heard of the comedian DAMN FOOL? That boy a trip.

The girl in the crowd was Sexy Marlo... She and Corey were members of Speedy's Comedy Corner Show on Foxxhole Radio... It was obvious she was a plant cause she had a mic :laugh: