Cops aren't all bad, Just got a drunk driver arrested

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you should do an anti-snitching on drunk drivers rap song breh. I feel like you could convey your feelings so much more eloquently that way. the youngins need that knowledge dropped on their melon
you are on an online forum braggin about how you snitched someone out to the cops, you are on this same website talking about smoking weed, you are such a fukking idiot you dont understand you are just helping out a corrupt system cause you were mad that someone almost got in a car wreck with you, you are just a road rage having bytch try to control your emotions better next time girlfriend.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you are on an online forum braggin about how you snitched someone out to the cops, you are on this same website talking about smoking weed, you are such a fukking idiot you dont understand you are just helping out a corrupt system cause you were mad that someone almost got in a car wreck with you, you are just a road rage having bytch try to control your emotions better next time girlfriend.
:heh:

:umad:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
you should do an anti-snitching on drunk drivers rap song breh. I feel like you could convey your feelings so much more eloquently that way. the youngins need that knowledge dropped on their melon

I wouldn't snitch to the cops if they were gonna give me life in jail cuz they thought I raped and killed a kid, but really it was some stranger that i saw do it, and I knew his name and where he lived....I'd even cut off my tongue so I won't talk if they were gonna torture me for the suspects name..

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't snitch to the cops if they were gonna give me life in jail cuz they thought I raped and killed a kid, but really it was some stranger that i saw do it, and I knew his name and where he lived....I'd even cut off my tongue so I won't talk if they were gonna torture me for the suspects name..
You're such a brave soul, god bless you breh. :to:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You're such a brave soul, god bless you breh. :to:
If some guy came to my house and told me that my cousin stole his lighter and he needs $1 from my cousin to buy a new lighter or he would kill my whole family..I wouldn't tell him where my cousin lived and I'll tell my whole family to get down on our knees so this guy can blow all our brains out..

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
almost hit a parked car and then got back on the very same road we were on, I call the police, give him his plate # while keeping them informed where he was

so this phone call that was made :patrice:

I take it you were driving at the time :patrice:
and you were most likely using a hand held device:patrice:

:ufdup:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It needed doing, you aint drunk driving with the motherfukker so you aint a snitch