Cops aren't all bad, Just got a drunk driver arrested

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
was on the way home from a friends house, waiting at a red light behind this truck, he switches lanes soon after the light turns green so I speed past him, as I'm passing him he starts swerving back over into my lane, I switch to the far right lane, slow down and then I get behind him. At that point it was obvious dude was drunk as shyt, swerving, and he turned into a shopping center off the road, almost hit a parked car and then got back on the very same road we were on, I call the police, give him his plate # while keeping them informed where he was, then I follow him into my neighborhood, I stop at my house as he kept going deeper into my neighborhood, I knew he didn't know where he was going, soon after I see three cop cars pull into my hood like :birdman: never have I been so satisfied seeing them arrive :smugfavre:

feeling :blessed: right now. So glad that fakkit didn't fukking hit my car, I would've been so pissed. My good deed for the day is done.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Golden_Snitch.gif

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:yeshrug: Pretty much anything can be good or bad. Depends on how it's applied to whatever is around it. Police power is so heavily abused in prolific ways, that things like this tend to kinda fall outside of our line of sight.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Wait so you didn't try to pursue the driver, or go walk around and see if you could locate an address on some of the houses to give the cops a better idea of where he might be? Is this the standard civilian protocol in America?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Pretty much anything can be good or bad. Depends on how it's applied to whatever is around it. Police power is so heavily abused in prolific ways, that things like this tend to kinda fall outside of our line of sight.
true, its just hard to hate them 100% when they do a lot of good too.
Wait so you didn't try to pursue the driver, or go walk around and see if you could locate an address on some of the houses to give the cops a better idea of where he might be? Is this the standard civilian protocol in America?
there is one way into my neighborhood and one way out breh, plus its not that big of a neighborhood. I told them exactly where he was going, I knew this dumb drunk was lost as fukk.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk that shyt he was just trying to get home
fukk outta here breh :rudy: he had no idea where he was going, hence why he turned into a shopping center and then got right back onto the same road and then took a quick right into my neighborhood. dude had tons of smoke coming out of his exhaust and was swerving through lanes. This wasn't just a buzzed dude trying to go home. I would've had to have been DEMOLISHED to be driving like this dude was. Why are you trying to be sympathetic towards a person who puts NO VALUE on the life of other motorists. Dude was inches away from hitting my car. My friend got KILLED a few months ago due to a drunk driver hitting him. This is real life.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
fukk outta here breh :rudy: he had no idea where he was going, hence why he turned into a shopping center and then got right back onto the same road and then took a quick right into my neighborhood. dude had tons of smoke coming out of his exhaust and was swerving through lanes. This wasn't just a buzzed dude trying to go home. I would've had to have been DEMOLISHED to be driving like this dude was. Why are you trying to be sympathetic towards a person who puts NO VALUE on the life of other motorists. Dude was inches away from hitting my car.
lmao george zimmerman wannabe cop mother fukker, sure anything you say officer :snoop:loser

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First he snitched to the cops..then he snitches on himself in this thread by letting us know he snitched....
you should do an anti-snitching on drunk drivers rap song breh. I feel like you could convey your feelings so much more eloquently that way. the youngins need that knowledge dropped on their melon