Copping liquor for kids

Friend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend's 16 year old sister wanted me to buy alcohol for her because my friend would never do it. She came to me on some "i wont tell if you dont tell" type shyt :childplease:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
get her drunk and have sex with her

:smugdraper:

rkellz.png

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I do it if i have the time... Usually I buy alcohol for crackheads though, cuz the owners won't let them into the store... I figure they used to buy me liquor when I was young, time to return the favor

Hammer

Banned
Daps
A Couple Weeks Ago I Pulled Into A Gastation And Got Out The Car To Put Gas In And This Kid Who was Maybe 13, 14 Came Up To Me And Asked If I Can Get Him Newports First I Gave Him A :merchant: Look Then I Was Like :shaq:

I Told Him They Were 14 Bucks And Pocketed 5 To Myself :ahh:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
gotta continue the rites of urban passage..

and hahaha eye gotta buy booze for the fiends&goons sometimes too,they be gettin the boot and :noah: outside,parched for their liquid fix

smh@some cat on the hamster bathroom stealin this idea..

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I used to get mad as fukk when people wouldn't do it for me. Now I would only do it for family members that are 16 and up. Better me then some one hustling them or having them do some stupid shyt like drink hand sanitizer.

Non-related nah I can't risk getting caught up for some dumb shyt.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I cant front, I do it all the time. I remember being that young nikka outside waiting for a old head to come through and cop it for me. nNow that the role has reversed, I do it out of retrospect.

flash back: My guy, can you go in there and get me a fifth of remy, some dutches and a loosey # sheds a tear the good old days

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Almost got hemmed up doing this. . .

I pull up to the liquor store. There is a Ford Probe next to me with 4 teenagers in it. The breh driving goes.

:ninja2: Hey. . . You think you can cop me some smirnoff. Rasberry flavor and a pack of leaf blunts?

I was like sure lil dude. He gives me cash. I go in.

I am browsing the store cause i was not sure exactly what I wanted. . . This lil fakkit comes INTO THE STORE walks up to me and whispers. . . " the smirnoff is over there"

I was :what: I know that! If the clerk sees me talking to you the jig is up dumbass. He scurries away, but I look up and see the clerk looking like :wtb:

I get to the counter and the clerk says. " your not buying any liquor for minors right? :sitdown: Me: Minors?? :huhldup: nah nah. I dont do that. I get outside and the clerk is looking out the window at me. I tell dude to meet me around the corner cause the clerk is looking sheisty.

I think young dude thought I was going to steal his lil change and cheap vodka. He was steady trying to get it right then. I just got in my car and drove around back. He follows. I give him his stuff and as I am driving off I see the clerk in my rear view on the phone!:stopitslime: I pull off and gtfo.

As I am on a side street I see a cop flying the other direction. . .He sees me and I see his eyes :ooh: get real wide! I knew what was up. I knew he had to go a bit to turn around. I dip onto the expressway and was
1239890_o.gif