Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
They better get right, these folks gonna have to deal with not only South American fans, but England, Dutch, and German fans in a few years
World cups are run by FIFA with the help of the hosting nation(s). If every world cup has been fine in the last 2 decades I'm sure we'll (N. America) be fine. Those eastern euros who like to act up will be thrown in the holding cells at the bottom of all the football stadium:heh:.

FIFA, US, Canada, and Mexico won't be playing any games in a couple of years. Plus there was zero issues in 94.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did not know that my first time watching them I only saw white dudes so i assumed they was like Argentina lmao

Funnily enough they might've had a black player representing the national football team before a lot of other nations, the second time they won the Copa América back in 1925 they had a striker by the name of Alejandro de los Santos (third guy from right in the front row)

Also decades later in 78 when they first won the World Cup they had goalkeeper Héctor Baley in the roster