Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tuesday night Messi and the boys take on team Canada, be there or be square :wow:

stressed-bret-hart.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
Jonathan David has more goals than anyone in Ligue 1 this decade other than Mbappe :ufdup:
That's fine. In this tournament I'm pretty sure him and everyone else forward for Canada was shooting with their eyes closed.

You think launching the ball over the goal when wide open or falling down when the ref clearly ain't for the flops is gonna beat Argentina??

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fine. In this tournament I'm pretty sure him and everyone else forward for Canada was shooting with their eyes closed.

You think launching the ball over the goal when wide open or falling down when the ref clearly ain't for the flops is gonna beat Argentina??
Our finishing was poor but my point is we have talent that can go toe to toe with the US especially in our attack. I’m still happy we have Marsh though.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Mothercanuckers mad at me cause I said they rather suck maple syrup outta moose dikk than support their football team:mjlol:

We all seen how poorly attended yall matches been by your fans

Imagine me paying to see Richie fuggin Laryea not get a shot on net from a 40 yard breakaway...