Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting bashed by a midfield with Jhon Arias and Richard Ríos and about to dog walked by De la Cruz on the weekend, Brasileirão players giving Brazil that work

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
CONMEBOL messed up these groups. Colombia should be on the other side of the bracket. Let them meet Argentina in a SF rather than a final if they get there.

One side of the bracket is far too stacked imo.

QFs of Copa and Euros loading

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@THEREALBRAND what's the plan for 2026 breh? :picard: this squad + coaching staff is looking as sorry as the abomination Dunga put out there before Tite showed up and put things in place.

Carletto was supposed to give y'all a World Cup but y'all fukked around and made him change his mimd:damn:

Are there any players that can make that sorry ass midfield work?

charknicks

All Star
Daps
CONMEBOL messed up these groups. Colombia should be on the other side of the bracket. Let them meet Argentina in a SF rather than a final if they get there.

One side of the bracket is far too stacked imo.

QFs of Copa and Euros loading

Yeah, the groups were very lopsided. There were basically 6 teams that people would care about, and 4 of them were in C/D half. Argentina and Mexico in the A/B half, Columbia, Brazil, Uruguay and USA in the C/D half.

They were hoping for semis of Argentina/Mexico, and any other the other 4 in the C/D half (preferred US/someone). But both Mexico and US under performed.

That being said, if I can get any of the combo of Columbia vs either Uruguay or Brazil here next Wednesday for the semi, Im happy with that.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Yeah, the groups were very lopsided. There were basically 6 teams that people would care about, and 4 of them were in C/D half. Argentina and Mexico in the A/B half, Columbia, Brazil, Uruguay and USA in the C/D half.

They were hoping for semis of Argentina/Mexico, and any other the other 4 in the C/D half (preferred US/someone). But both Mexico and US under performed.

That being said, if I can get any of the combo of Columbia vs either Uruguay or Brazil here next Wednesday for the semi, Im happy with that.

At the end of the day, CONMEBOL has 3 top teams (Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay) and 4 if you add a resurgent Colombia.

USA and MX really underperformed if not the KOs would look much more balanced.

I just need a Argentina vs Uruguay final

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@THEREALBRAND what's the plan for 2026 breh? :picard: this squad + coaching staff is looking as sorry as the abomination Dunga put out there before Tite showed up and put things in place.

Carletto was supposed to give y'all a World Cup but y'all fukked around and made him change his mimd:damn:

Are there any players that can make that sorry ass midfield work?

Brazil’s football federation deserves these Ls

Also Dorival is an overly cautious coward

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
71K showed up for Brazil vs Colombia

If I didn’t have to head home I’d have been in that match.

Primetime Latin America baddie central

Copa America will be back in the US in the next 12 years.

Tv camera man fd up. They showed nothing but aunties and below average chicks :sadcam: