Cop Headshots Man Carrying an Axe

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Excessive, cop acting like that dude was Kratos with precision aim that would be able to slice his face off 10 ft away if given any utterance. :mjlol:

kratos dahell

Son Goku

Daps
I shouldn’t be laughing—thecoli.com:laff:

Why not? When them white cops got smoked by some cacs in that shootout coli nikkas were cheering and laughing at the dead officers.
White Cop Mjpls

Now when a cop shoots another cac after telling him to drop an axe multiple times and dude refuses and I'm supposed to feel some type of way? How many back folks get that many chances to "comply"?

Nah B, let's keep that same energy then. :ufdup:
As long as no black folks were killed in the making of this fukkery, it should all be jokes according to thecoli.com, right? :usure:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not? When them white cops got smoked by some cacs in that shootout coli nikkas were cheering and laughing at the dead officers.
White Cop Mjpls

Now when a cop shoots another cac after telling him to drop an axe multiple times and dude refuses and I'm supposed to feel some type of way? How many back folks get that many chances to "comply"?

Nah B, let's keep that same energy then. :ufdup:
As long as no black folks were killed in the making of this fukkery, it should all be jokes according to thecoli.com, right? :usure:

I run on my own 2 feet not what other ppl do and/or matching their “energy”…anyway that was unnecessarily long-winded…clearly I thought it was funny regardless

Son Goku

Daps
I run on my own 2 feet not what other ppl do and matching their energy…anyway that was unnecessarily long-winded…clearly I thought it was funny on my own merit

Oh, we're doing that then, are we?

I would assume if you run you're doing it on your own 2 feet. :skip:

This conversation has quickly deteriorated so goodbye.
1024x1024-removebg-preview-removebg-preview-2-25-removebg-preview.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, we're doing that then, are we?

I would assume if you run you're doing it on your own 2 feet. :skip:

This conversation has quickly deteriorated so goodbye.
1024x1024-removebg-preview-removebg-preview-2-25-removebg-preview.png

again unnecessarily long-winded lol…I didn't have to spell it out.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Sounds like dude had some type of sense about him. Could've at least hit him in the leg. Pig prolly been dying to catch a body

Son Goku

Daps
“I sAiD gOoDbYe” :mjlol:

Did I not? :skip:

You must be extra bored or lonely to keep going back and forth with someone you don't fukk with like that. :picard:

Good luck in all your future endeavors...or not. :yeshrug: