Cop a hellcat and then crash it 10 minutes later, brehs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A LOT of cats can’t drive, especially with a car with that much horsepower.

shyt is all fun & games until they’re wrapped around a damn light pole.

And you know what's ingenious about the design about the hellcat is it came with two keyfobs for 2 driving modes :mindblown: they make sure the regular keyfob is for regular driving the red one is to push the hellcat to the limit...So its the driver who knows to not fukk up...

Daps
bmw-m3-g80-m-performance-parts-21.jpg

2021-bmw-m3-with-m-performance-parts-images

bmw-m3-g80-m-performance-parts-08.jpg

bmw-m3-g80-m-performance-parts-13.jpg

The new M3. Many petrol heads are not feeling it but I am loving it. Definitely my next ride when it drops in spring 2021

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
And you know what's ingenious about the design about the hellcat is it came with two keyfobs for 2 driving modes :mindblown: they make sure the regular keyfob is for regular driving the red one is to push the hellcat to the limit...So its the driver who knows to not fukk up...

yea one key is for like 500hp and the other is for over 750...ima keep it a buck, dats way too much hp for me..the only thing gone happen is i catch a ticket (possible arrest for speeding)or i kill myself...my car got just a lil over 300 hp and thats shyt is fast enough for me to feel the speed when i want and keep up wit most cars..im good on anything over 350hp, maybe its me maturing and realizing that speeding shyt only putting myself and those around me in danger

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
yea one key is for like 500hp and the other is for over 750...ima keep it a buck, dats way too much hp for me..the only thing gone happen is i catch a ticket (possible arrest for speeding)or i kill myself...my car got just a lil over 300 hp and thats shyt is fast enough for me to feel the speed when i want and keep up wit most cars..im good on anything over 350hp, maybe its me maturing and realizing that speeding shyt only putting myself and those around me in danger

I get speeding tickets in my 300hp 535i , wtf i look like behind a Hellcat

"about takin risks , you gotta know the price. Gotta know yaself , on the coldest nights"

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Some chick who doesn’t know shyt about cars asked me why I didn’t get a Hellcat instead and I told her I could buy one easily but when you realize your city’s traffic is literally a parking lot what’s the point of buying it? That minor cat symbol on the side of the car isn’t a major update on the looks to make me reconsider either lmao.

But honestly If I were to live in a suburb I’d only get a Hellcat or red eye if I had a Toyota or Honda as my daily driver for the weekday runs.