Coolio's girlfriend leaves him after they go on "Wife Swap"

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
CelebrityWifeSwap-Coolio-McGrath-630-jpg_231658.jpg

Of course she white, she wouldn't be getting this kind of sympathy otherwise. She got a national platform and used it as a come up.

:ehh: I can't be mad.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Dont u mean with white women

They were together for like 20 yrs, she been working two jobs to support this dude. Its only just now she realized he was a bum :ohhh:

Enablers come in all races and genders.

i dont think they been together that long cause those kids she got arent his...unless she was openly fukkin other niigas and having there seeds with no fukks given by coolio....she a bird though so they probably perfect for each other, he needed a bytch to fall back on and she was entrenched with his former career and saw potential in him..

but that reality show he had on oxegen with his 4 kids was actually decent and real

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Get a common law wife brehs

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
i dont think they been together that long cause those kids she got arent his...unless she was openly fukkin other niigas and having there seeds with no fukks given by coolio....she a bird though so they probably perfect for each other, he needed a bytch to fall back on and she was entrenched with his former career and saw potential in him..

but that reality show he had on oxegen with his 4 kids was actually decent and real
O I assumed they were his cause they are half and half.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Either way, that is messed up. It took her to see how life is on the other side to see that her situation is all messed up. I wouldn't even feel right doing the shyt that Coolio was doing. She got the hell out though.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Coolio fuggin up,you know you got a down ass woman when she willing to stay with ur ass while ur holding onto two strands looking like horns on the side of ur head....Im surprised she didnt bounce when he was holding onto that like 5 years ago...

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
CelebrityWifeSwap-Coolio-McGrath-630-jpg_231658.jpg

Of course she white, she wouldn't be getting this kind of sympathy otherwise. She got a national platform and used it as a come up.

:ehh: I can't be mad.

You are correct. The white women's word carries more in society but this is not something new. Black women have been saying this shat for the past 25 years. Only now the pawgs/spoiled milk are getting a taste.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coolio seems like a straight up loser. No wonder he had a stripper living in his house as the mother of his kids. Good for her for moving on--I'm always against wifing up hos :scusthov: but I don't believe a man should disrespect a woman like that, especially the mother of your children.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coolio seems like a straight up loser. No wonder he had a stripper living in his house as the mother of his kids. Good for her for moving on--I'm always against wifing up hos :scusthov: but I don't believe a man should disrespect a woman like that, especially the mother of your children.

Her name was Hoestefa too.....:mjlol: