Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
No LeBron. No AD. This nikka playing for the record, which is good for gonna and his fans.

But we halfway don't care, especially with sitting at 13th or 14th or whatever the fukk we are in the standings.

I'm starting to feel like this season is done.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
No LeBron. No AD. This nikka playing for the record, which is good for gonna and his fans.

But we halfway don't care, especially with sitting at 13th or 14th or whatever the fukk we are in the standings.

This ain't your usual 13th seed tho, they are like two games behind the 6th seed

Just retarded management

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this is why the comp to kobe in 2013 don't make sense @GreatestLaker

Kobe sacrificed his achilles to lead them to the playoffs. lebron taking games off when we 3 games out the playoffs

Daps

I hate to break it to you but the season was done the moment they decided to keep Westbrook.

:manny:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
this is why the comp to kobe in 2013 don't make sense @GreatestLaker

Kobe sacrificed his achilles to lead them to the playoffs. lebron taking games off when we 3 games out the playoffs
Well in Bron’s defense lol
He probably saw what happened to kobe and he don’t want that shyt to happen
Especially when we can’t rely on AD for durability. Bron fukk his Achilles up and AD goes down or he’s probably already gone shyt don’t make sense :dead:
fukk Pringles fukktoni and jim bussthat Kobe achilles tear never should’ve happened if that fukker was competent.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This ain't your usual 13th seed tho, they are like two games behind the 6th seed

Just retarded management
Management aside, nikkas gotta get on the court and hoop. Our two best players are sitting against a team missing their best player. And we're taking further behind while other teams are winning. It doesn't make sense.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Management aside, nikkas gotta get on the court and hoop. Our two best players are sitting against a team missing their best player. And we're taking further behind while other teams are winning. It doesn't make sense.
You not wrong. However, to me its not a no Bron issue. Its really on AD.

He's the one who should be fresh enough to play today. He gets to hide behind Bron though.