Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Russ will be traded by the deadline :wow: idc idc its happening or we’ll have another trade that enable us to keep him on the bench in hell

During the last four years, I've learned that the Lakers have:

1. Some of the cheapest owners in the NBA
2. One of the worst medical/training staffs in the NBA
3. One of the worst front offices in the NBA

So yeah, Russ not being traded wouldn't surprise me at all even though he's actively making the team worst. I straight up said during the offseason that if they didn't trade Russ before the season started it was proof they weren't going for a title this year. Has anything that's happened since then proven me wrong? Is there ANY evidence that the Lakers' front office is trying to win anything at all this year? Even the Rui trade is more getting a raw talent for the future than getting them what they need to win now.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ngl, I think the only way to fix the ref issue is to send a goon out for a clear flagrant in order to assure that refs lose complete control of the game. Don’t outright try to injure someone but illicit a reaction.

If there’s a call as blatant as that then imo going Above the Rim wit it would at least place the cause of the incident on the refs and their bullshyt. fukk protesting or walking out. Start assaulting mafukkas, refs included if need be. An accidental bump or “pass” right to the face would be lovely. We GOAT franchise so we gon get the money back.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe last night needed to happen so the spotlight can be on the league. it's blatant rigging and when u rig games against the biggest franchise in the world then you're going to get that negative attention. i promise you adam silver and the league are somewhere nervous as fukk. it's been a bad look this weekend especially after finding out grizz sports keepers are frauding stats for JJJ and now this. the truth will come out :ufdup:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
During the last four years, I've learned that the Lakers have:

1. Some of the cheapest owners in the NBA
2. One of the worst medical/training staffs in the NBA
3. One of the worst front offices in the NBA

So yeah, Russ not being traded wouldn't surprise me at all even though he's actively making the team worst. I straight up said during the offseason that if they didn't trade Russ before the season started it was proof they weren't going for a title this year. Has anything that's happened since then proven me wrong? Is there ANY evidence that the Lakers' front office is trying to win anything at all this year? Even the Rui trade is more getting a raw talent for the future than getting them what they need to win now.

How much do LAL re-sign Rui for? His cap hold is $18M and

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
maybe last night needed to happen so the spotlight can be on the league. it's blatant rigging and when u rig games against the biggest franchise in the world then you're going to get that negative attention. i promise you adam silver and the league are somewhere nervous as fukk. it's been a bad look this weekend especially after finding out grizz sports keepers are frauding stats for JJJ and now this. the truth will come out :ufdup:

I want a scandal. They lucky I ain’t rich I’d personally hire private investigators to catch they ass and expose them all. :ufdup:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Last night debacle has completely turned me against the NBA. I will no longer buy league pass or support this rigged ass sport any longer.

Same, I hope the NFL mops the floor with this trash ass league until there’s a new commissioner and better standards.

At the very least, I’ll take this shyt as serious as an episode of Monday Night Raw.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron is doing himself a disservice by still being in the league. All he's doing is bringing ratings to a league that already has shytty ratings. Once he's gone, the NBA will be lacrosse status. He should retire and enjoy this shytty product go down the gutter. Once he passes Kareem, he should :camby:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
What I've learned this season is that Pat Bev is literally Russ with just less playmaking but more shooting.

He has the same IQ. Is a momentum killer (ie. When Bron or AD are hot, the next possession he will launch a three with 18 left on the shot clock) and generally can't be relied on.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You know what's crazy too? Kobe used to get hacked a lot and the refs used to ignore them too but it was never this bad. You would think the faces of the league would get the respect that they earned but nope.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Bron is doing himself a disservice by still being in the league. All he's doing is bringing ratings to a league that already has shytty ratings. Once he's gone, the NBA will be lacrosse status. He should retire and enjoy this shytty product go down the gutter. Once he passes Kareem, he should :camby:
I swear to God, yall really will just say anything on here :mjlol: