Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Darvin Ham AGAIN with his chitty rotations of Bev/DS/Russ

WTF are you doing?? How many games do you need to get demolished to say "this doesn't work"

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Would like to see AD/Lebron/Rui on the court at the same time for an extended period of time.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ham reminds me of one of them coaches that has "their guys" and is hard-headed.

There is literally ZERO reason to run Bev and Westbrook in the same lineup, yet, we can basically count on that lineup in every game. :dead:
He is, he is a players coach and player coaches/nba players still got a lot of respect for Russ and he probably values Bev being a vet.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Would like to see AD/Lebron/Rui on the court at the same time for an extended period of time.
Would love to see any bigger lineup instead of that 3 guard disaster we see game in and game out, where we get out rebounded and got 6'8 guys being defended by DS

I'm sure that lineup like you want is coming tho. Rui needs a couple games to get used to the system would be my guess.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Russ pulling a luke walton special trying to sabotage his value before the deadline

he's autistic but he's been more auti than usual

Reboot this franchise like Spider-Man and like the whole damn DC universe needs to do

Dr Buss knew he was leaving this thing to some bozos.

Hope Jay Mohr as VP of Basketball Operations won’t suck too much