Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
This. It's only gonna get worse come playoff time. We're gonna lose a series earlier than we should cause of that man
Yup. Watch Westbrook in every playoff series he has ever been in. He is always a detriment. And he is nowhere close to the player he was back then. So imagine how awful he will be now.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Should've traded Westbrook for Turner/Hield during the offseason when they had an opportunity to..The Lakers would be in a much better position right now (Top 4 seed)

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Should've traded Westbrook for Turner/Hield during the offseason when they had an opportunity to..The Lakers would be in a much better position right now (Top 4 seed)

Yeah, I'm off Westbrook man. I'm truly done with dude.

In a game where we need all the help we can get, he's shooting 3 for 13 (25 fukking percent), missed 5 FTs, and is 1 for 4 from 3s.

I BEEN said we should have gotten rid of him for Hield and Turner.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would feel no fear taking the ball into the paint on Thomas Bryant. I think Mike Penberthy would have abused him down low.

look at dude's face. why does this dude look like his family is held hostage. mfer relax. he looks so nervous and im sure defenders can see that. i remember one game he had a turnover and it looked like he was about to cry. he be hitting himself in the head after mistakes

:mjlol: