Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think the Lakers are going to get beat by Philly....but then go 7-3...maybe 8-2 over the next 10 games.

That makes the Lakers 3-1 since the Philly game.

LA is only 2.5 gms behind the 5th seed...Make a fukking trade

Russ, Walker, Bryant, and Dennis are all FA...The Lakers aren't signing all of them so 1 or 2 of them should get traded. Dennis/Bryant are keepers at the right price.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Not interested. Having a career year and gonna want a ridiculous contract in the summer. Gimme Bogdanovic locked up on a very reasonable number for the next two years.

Bojan is too terrible on defense for me to be excited for him. His offense would be dope with Lebron though.

I want Jalen McDaniels, a tall wing with above average defense that is decent enough on offense.

I would even take Rui from the Wizards because he would be cheaper than Bojan.

Hell even Cam Reddish.

Get one of those cheap wings and sign Melo as a perimeter shooter.

Last edited:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Kawhi didn't want him. Westbrook called Kawhi and Kawhi went and called George behind his back when he knew thunder were blowing it up.
before this though.

i read somewhere else that kawai wanted Toronto to trade for Westbrook and pg regardless what it took..but Toronto said nah..

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The lakers won this muthafukking game :what: I stopped checking for it when I saw they only scored 13 points in the 2qt ….these nikkas pulling off Herculean efforts against the damn blazers got damn that’s crazy