Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The deadline didn’t pass

chill out lol

if AD not healthy u don’t do no stupid shyt with money and picks.

judge the FO after the deadline and buyout season

What do you mean chill out?....... The FO has a history of not making trades at the deadline and letting players walk....They didn't make the Turner/Hield trade during the offseason even when AD was healthy....What are they waiting for?... For Lebron to break down?.... There's going to be a bunch of WC teams trying to upgrade before the deadline. The Lakers can't afford to wait.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d trade a first for Poetl but you know the spurs be taxing us. I doubt they get two firsts for him. How many playoff teams need a C?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What do you mean chill out?....... The FO has a history of not making trades at the deadline and letting players walk....They didn't make the Turner/Hield trade during the offseason even when AD was healthy....What are they waiting for?... For Lebron to break down?.... There's going to be a bunch of WC teams trying to upgrade before the deadline. The Lakers can't afford to wait.
my eyes are showing all of us they can wait lol

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i like Jalen McDaniels but he's gone part of hornets future..

still continue to want (pause) Justin holiday. cam reddish.

as far as bigs.. cheap.. mo Bamba. plum is heh but better than anything we got. i like noel also.

i think a center should be priority followed by 3 d players with length we don't need burcs or bog.. imo

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
i like Jalen McDaniels but he's gone part of hornets future..

still continue to want (pause) Justin holiday. cam reddish.

as far as bigs.. cheap.. mo Bamba. plum is heh but better than anything we got. i like noel also.

i think a center should be priority followed by 3 d players with length we don't need burcs or bog.. imo

Shams said that the Hornets are shopping McDaniels.McDaniels and Plumlee would be a dope trade.