Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LeBron should just start at the 5, our team has looked the best with him at 5 these last 2 years

Problem is defensively. Bron can’t guard giant centers like KAT, Embiid and ol boy on the other LA team.

Height matters in this game unfortunately.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Problem is defensively. Bron can’t guard giant centers like KAT, Embiid and ol boy on the other LA team.

Height matters in this game unfortunately.
Yeah I agree, the defense was horrible but offensively he and the team were at best. I will take it at stretches like tonight. Hopefully Ham looks at that

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They cant make a 3 to save their life :pachaha: good effort though. I would honestly call Carmelo at this point, idc about his defense. Only man who beat the Lakers shooting curse

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They cant make a 3 to save their life :pachaha: good effort though. I would honestly call Carmelo at this point, idc about his defense. Only man who beat the Lakers shooting curse
The reason we've made a comeback and are even in this game is because of that defensive lineup. You put Melo in and he gives up more than he scores