Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Should be another easy win tonight.

* 2nd game of back-to-back for SA
* No Poeltl
* Not sure if Vassell is playing
* SA has lost 9 of 10....6 of those losses by 18 pts or more

I'm not sold on the Lakers making any type of playoff run until we beat 1 or 2 good teams...Beating up on a tired depleted rosters at home really means nothing.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
We still don’t have wings to defend and hit threes. But Schroeder taking Beverley’s minutes gonna be huge.
I think Walker so gonna take that next step and reeves is coming into his own and Bron still around ….that is the weak spot tho

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think Walker so gonna take that next step and reeves is coming into his own and Bron still around ….that is the weak spot tho

Troy brown has been decent but they need a more consistent upgrade but that is the same case for every position except AD and Bron

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should be another easy win tonight.

* 2nd game of back-to-back for SA
* No Poeltl
* Not sure if Vassell is playing
* SA has lost 9 of 10....6 of those losses by 18 pts or more

I'm not sold on the Lakers making any type of playoff run until we beat 1 or 2 good teams...Beating up on a tired depleted rosters at home really means nothing.
Do you see AD dominating tonight :jbhmm:

Missed out on a stack last game because I didn’t believe in him :dead:

@Voice of Reason that unwavering support you have for players I need that:lolbron:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Do you see AD dominating tonight :jbhmm:

Missed out on a stack last game because I didn’t believe in him :dead:

@Voice of Reason that unwavering support you have for players I need that:lolbron:

Yes....another weak frontline on the 2nd game of a back-to-back......AD could put up 35p/15r...However, if the Lakers have a sizable lead and AD sits for most of the 4th, his minutes/numbers will be limited.......That being said, the Lakers need to shoot a good percentage from 3 pt range and/or get to the FT line at a high rate.

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
AD needs to do this against someone with a semi decent front court before we start to say "he's back". He's been feasting on trash, so we'll see how he does against some actual good opponents

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It would be within the teams best interest to maintain this play from AD by bringing Bron off the bench until his shooting and conditioning comes back.

Start CookBrook.

Let Bron feast on the 2nd unit of other teams.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It would be within the teams best interest to maintain this play from AD by bringing Bron off the bench until his shooting and conditioning comes back.

Start CookBrook.

his ego won't allow it but you right.

If AD can do THIS CONSISTENTLY, WE'D BE OKAY

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
AD needs to do this against someone with a semi decent front court before we start to say "he's back". He's been feasting on trash, so we'll see how he does against some actual good opponents
Trash FC or not, these numbers are still impressive. Just hope he can remain this aggressive against better defenses

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Start CookBrook.

Lmao... the Coli.com

Trash FC or not, these numbers are still impressive. Just hope he can remain this aggressive against better defenses
I mean AD's whole issue is his mentality.. so it is very important that he asserts himself against good opponents like he did in 2020.