Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I mean you let ANY team shoot 51/100 with 17 made 3's and you're gonna lose that game. Laker defense def let them down in this one. WTF is up with this Jazz team. They were making everything from jump

Mars

Superstar
Daps
One of the things that angers me watching this game is K. Olynyk.....The Lakers could've traded for Olynyk before last year's trade deadline for peanuts...but the front office was more concerned with saving a couple of dollars on the luxury tax....Just because you're not a title contender does not mean you can't make small moves to improve the roster for the next season....The lakers don't have many forward thinkers in the front office.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lebron deserves this slander this game.

He played uninspired defense and was lazy and not moving on offense.

Ham deserves some blame for playing him too many minutes.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lebron deserves this slander this game.

He played uninspired defense and was lazy and not moving on offense.

Ham deserves some blame for playing him too many minutes.
I agree, although honestly he wasn't the big problem in this game.. you're not gonna win against a Jazz team shooting the way they did

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I agree, although honestly he wasn't the big problem in this game.. you're not gonna win against a Jazz team shooting the way they did

Westbrook got the team in it at the end of the 3rd when he had them pushing the pace.

I knew when Lebron came in that they would lose grown because of how he was playing on both ends.

He was flat footed all night not boxing out or playing the sort of defense that he's been playing for most of the season.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So,

When is Westbrook gonna start again? Starting to look like he the best player on the team.

I know this sounds strange, but maybe he was being held back.

:sas2:

These next 2 weeks gonna be REAL interesting.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So,

When is Westbrook gonna start again? Starting to look like he the best player on the team.

The only reason he is looking good because he is not starting. Him and Bron don't fit on the floor together.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So,

He don't need to start fam. His minutes are almost the same with lineup adjustments.