Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to trade or release Jones at this point and see what they got in Bryant when he comes back. I would try to sign Whitside if possible.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
They need to trade or release Jones at this point and see what they got in Bryant when he comes back. I would try to sign Whitside if possible.
Whiteside is a block-hunting bum who destroys your defensive scheme being selfish. Nah

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Whiteside is a block-hunting bum who destroys your defensive scheme being selfish. Nah
He is, but I think he would be good here. He does play seriously when his contract is on the line. As long as he's still athletic, he would be better than what we have. We made it work with McGee.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I'm not super familiar with his game tbh. I always thought he was great value Dwight. If that nikka can't play D nvm.
Every team looks at his block numbers and thinks he's good at defense, but he's not, overall.
He is, but I think he would be good here. He does play seriously when his contract is on the line. As long as he's still athletic, he would be better than what we have. We made it work with McGee.
2020 McGee is way better than Whiteside

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, what exactly is Pat Bev doing? Reeves has been so much more valuable than him in these recent games. I know Reeves is still rough but still.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Nah after Jay Huff starts to look good in the g league again bring him back up on a 2 way. If he fails again make a trade.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Every team looks at his block numbers and thinks he's good at defense, but he's not, overall.

2020 McGee is way better than Whiteside
Every game McGee was asked to be taken out 5 mins in. There is a lot of revisionist history on him

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Again, what exactly is Pat Bev doing? Reeves has been so much more valuable than him in these recent games. I know Reeves is still rough but still.

Pat Bev is better on D. Reaves can get roasted by some of the more athletic guys.