Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Nice win and great effort tonight....If Russ embraces his role off the bench the Lakers will perform better and his trade value will go up....Good to see AD getting more touches in the late stages of the game....Good game by Walker. He just needs to be more consistent....I think LeBron had more energy in the late stages of this game due to the extended rest he got in the 2nd half.

This game turned around when Jokic got his rest.....LA went on a 17-2 run right after Jokic went to the bench late in the 3rd qt.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It coincides with the others hitting some shots, allows spacing and for him to take those outsides shots in rhythm and not rushed

LeBron has been playing well all season. He's been missing some jacked threes, and had an 8 TO game, but that's about as bad as it's gotten.

The difference is players knocked down open shots. Lonnie, Reeves, Russ and Bev all hit triples today.

You getting a guy like Walker giving you 18, along with Russ giving you 18 off the bench, this Lakers team gonna win a bunch of games. They just buried a playoff team...

If you can get this kind of consistency from Lonnie and Russ, I really like our chances at making the playoffs. Good win, on to the Pelis.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Otis2.png
nikka you have no idea how much work I put in tonight for the reserve jinx to come through in the clutch. I even skipped getting some buns for this shyt

Ungrateful sons of bytches
Otis.png