Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Russ got them playing with pace. Lebron and AD are way too slow. The only way this team is gonna win games is if they run every chance they get.
This is the formula i wanted to see.to start the season...

Put AD at the 4
And put russ on bench.. this will at least give vertical spacing and crazy pace

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lakers play good enough defense that you always got watch them go down in the 4th quarter.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is the formula i wanted to see.to start the season...

Put AD at the 4
And put russ on bench.. this will at least give vertical spacing and crazy pace

The problem is they don't have a 5 unless you decided to play Wenyen at the 5 which I would not be opposed to.

He's a good hustle player and he has cut down on his fouling.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I really hope Russ buys into the bench role. He seems to thrive without AD and Bron on the court because he’s then the primary ball handler.

They need to let him cook more without Bron and AD on court, and see how it works out

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I really hope Russ buys into the bench role. He seems to thrive without AD and Bron on the court because he’s then the primary ball handler.

They need to let him cook more without Bron and AD on court, and see how it works out
Ham said he will come off the bench moving forward, don't know how long it will last but this will go on for a while. He should embrace it because this is his role in the league moving forward