Its not rape if he pushes back ....

In the words of riley freeman "nikka , you ghey"

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you're in county then you're not locked up long enough to start with the man-rape, you go to 26th for a few months maximum. Both of those dudes were gay. :camby:
Ehhh...for the most part you right. Its guys in there fighting they cases for years but not many there more than 2 for even capital crimes. Rapes, murders etc will def be more than a year unless speedy trial is demanded. Still, not long enough to go savage. Dude was just gay and so was the vic.

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
47688320.jpg

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This nikka look like he gon rape again soon as they finished takin his mugshot :scust:

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Reported. You clearly have problems with black people. ....fix yourself
Actually I've never made a slanderous comment towards black people on this site, describe how my posts describe a problem with black people when supposedly problack posters regularly get away with shytting on black men and woman?
Making a sarcastic remark on a black person committing a deplorable action when if the thread was on a white person committing this rape it would be filled with racial generalizations, slurs like cac and cave beast, as well as claims of black supremacy, is not displaying a problem with black people, it's pointing out a contradiction, so I hope you go into threads like that and report everyone as well.
Really, describe which posts of mine have shown a special dislike for black people?
Have I slandered "street nikkas"?
Made sexist comments on "black women"?
shyt on "suburban nikkas"?